How to stop pop ups windows manually
So, the first thing that you should know is the name of the browser that you have. You should follow the instructions for your browser. For Internet Explorer:
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Press Alt+X, then choose Manage Add-ons, then click Toolbars and Extensions. Find the advertising browsers add-on (it usually contains words “coupon”, “deals”, “price”, etc.) and disable it.
- Follow: Tools=>Options=>Privacy tab. In the Pop-up Blocker section you should check the Block pop-ups option.
For Google Chrome:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A, then remove the extension that contains advertising keywords in their names, such as “coupon”, “deals”, “price”.
- Follow: Tools, Options, Web Features. Then you should check Block Popup Windows.
- Press Alt+F, then select Tools, click on Extensions, find the advertising add-on there (it’s name usually contains words “coupon”, “deals”, “price”) and uninstall it.
- Usually this browser automatically blocks pop-ups, so you should not perform any other instructions.